SewMamaSew's Giveaway Day inspired me to check out a number of wonderful blogs. I am so impressed with the creativeness of so many folks around the world.
I am more a reader than a writer and I often think my world is very mundane and not worth sharing, but I am going to attempt to share (if only with myself) my creative endeavors.
The holiday season is upon us and I am, as usual, feeling the pressure of deadlines to complete items for gifts. Not only do I have Christmas gifts to work on, but there are several December birthdays. I hope to mark off some of these projects over the next several days.
Sewing Projects:
Hungry Caterpillar Quilt & Pillows
Tonka Quillow
2 - Quilted Fat Quarter Bags
Liners for 2 baskets
Weaving Projects:
Woven Tablerunner
Embroider Initials & Baptism Date on woven cloths
Knitting Projects:
Norwegian Ski Cap
Lace Scarf
Felted Bowl
Over the next several weeks, I am going to work on learning about blogging (one of the many blogs I visited had some great e-books about blogging) and add some photos.
3 comments:
thanks so much for stopping by my little space and entering my giveaway!
xoxo
crissy
http://crissybell.blogspot.com
Hi there. I wanted to say thanks for entering my giveaway (for the Twilight coin purse).
I'm a homeschooler, too. I was homeschooled K-12 and now I'm trying it out on my own little kiddos. I hope I can live up to the unrealistic expectations I have for myself based on my wonderful teacher and mother! I hope your daughter feels the same way about you.
Wow, that is a big list to tackle!
thanks for coming by my blog for the Dec 2 giveaway, hope you come back by soon.
Post a Comment