Yesterday I pulled out another UFO from 2002/2003 Of course, one piece of fabric is MIA so I decided to stop at the checkerboard border and lose the last 9 inch border. (This is a blessing, since I never liked the outer border of this Thimbleberries project.) The piece will now finish as a 42" square. Today I will clean up the loose threads, press and hang it ready for quilting. I realized last night that the colors are good for my Dad's and Dorothy's home so I will work to get it quilted this week and into the mail.
I found a box of applique projects from this same time period. Not my style any longer, but I will probably work at completing them over the next year.
My plans for this week:
1. Finish sewing the top of the second scrappy quilt.
2. Pull off the border on the pink baby quilt and add an inner border to it.
3. Plan a quilt for Eryn and Michael; a late wedding gift for the two of them, but since they didn't tell anyone they were getting married, all gifts are late.
4. Finish the blue lace sock and start the second sock.
5. Stain the back deck.
No comments:
Post a Comment