I am feeling free to post a few pics of Gary, Ben and Mike on their weekend climbing adventure, since the guys have published them to Facebook. Gary and Ben picked up running tights from RunningFunky for their adventure. Mike apparently has a pair of colorful running tights, but "forgot" to bring/wear his. I understand they had a great day climbing and practicing a bit of yoga. The younger guys had a one-handed climb competition. I didn't ask who won.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Brahm's and Men in Tights
Lynn and I went to Winston-Salem for the UNCSA Symphony Orchestra concert Saturday evening. We picked up Johannah and enjoyed dinner before the concert. We both enjoyed the music. I had no problems staying awake and particularly enjoyed the Brahm's piece - not a lullaby! Johannah was quite thrilled that I brought her new cell phone - a Droid X. She wisely chose to have me keep it with me during the concert as opposed to backstage in her viola case. Gary and I are greatful for unlimited data plans as she racked up 60mg of data usage within 24 hours.
I am feeling free to post a few pics of Gary, Ben and Mike on their weekend climbing adventure, since the guys have published them to Facebook. Gary and Ben picked up running tights from RunningFunky for their adventure. Mike apparently has a pair of colorful running tights, but "forgot" to bring/wear his. I understand they had a great day climbing and practicing a bit of yoga. The younger guys had a one-handed climb competition. I didn't ask who won.
I am feeling free to post a few pics of Gary, Ben and Mike on their weekend climbing adventure, since the guys have published them to Facebook. Gary and Ben picked up running tights from RunningFunky for their adventure. Mike apparently has a pair of colorful running tights, but "forgot" to bring/wear his. I understand they had a great day climbing and practicing a bit of yoga. The younger guys had a one-handed climb competition. I didn't ask who won.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment